01 August 2009

Confessions of a Desperate Housewife


I have just spent the last 52 minutes doing my weekly favorite house chore. Except today I am thoroughly disgusted by it. Carpet is simply FOUL. I mean EEEEWWWWW. And what is the useful life of a vacuum cleaner anyway. Yes I have 3 dogs. And a GOOD -at least I thought it was good Kenmore vacuum cleaner.
I loved you when I first bought you....but soon despite my emptying the container EVERY room and cleaning the filters each time I vacuum....you soon gave way to the YUCK that lives in my carpet. And, it isn't JUST DOG HAIR. I mean where did this ash like dust come from? (The photo is not mine...I thieved it off the web....just ad 3x the amount of short dog hair and you have the DOWNSTAIRS weekly accumulation of my vacuum cleaner. Oh and the spin of the canister molds it in to this egg shaped orb of dustydoghairmuck-- yum huh).

PAUSE: By now you are thinking we a dirty filthy folks. Ah, no- I married MR. Clean and Tidy... and our house is always spotless and clean. I simply think, under the carpet, is a foundation of dirt and ash. Our dogs are inside dogs and are bathed almost every few weeks.

I have decided that tile is disgusting too. Mostly because of the grout. No matter how clean the tile is..the grout gets nasty too. I do not want nasty floors. I have decided that hardwood floors through out the ENTIRE house...yes in the bathrooms are the ONLY way for me to go. Ah the once daily vacuum with the floor attachment to scoop up NORMAL DUST...warm sold floors that I can accessorize with a once-it-gets-nasty-chunk-it-and-get-a-new-one textile.


No comments: